Manufacturers, distributors, dealers, installers and system integrators, consultants and end users from all vertical markets will be brought at Hotel Aleksandar Palace, Skopje, North Macedonia, 18 – 19 September 2019. Adria Security Summit Powered by Intersec, leading annual conference and exhibition of the Adriatic region’s security industry, is preparing for its fifht edition.
This year, more than 80 companies can set up their booths in an exhibition area measuring more than 3,000 m2 (check the Floor plan).
Whom can I meet?
When it comes to type of businesses presented at the Summit, the diversity is appealing. Majority of visitors are End users, Manufacturers, System integrators, and Distributors with 60 percent together. Take a look at the table for more details:
|Visitors by Type of Business|
The scope of the conference and exhibition goes beyond traditional security solutions, as this trade show will also cover the latest in security and safety technologies, such as IoT, artificial intelligence, intelligent video analytics and smart identity technologies. Take your time to go through Sponsorship opportunities and choose the one that suits your interests best.
Some facts about the Summit:
- Leading annual conference and exhibition of the Adriatic region’s security industry: 80+ exhibitors, 1,300+ visitors, 6 keynote speeches, 12 case studies, 30 + workshops
- More than 160 b2b meetings were held during the Adria Security Summit 2018
- More than 200 companies participated in the Summit as exhibitors over the past 4 years
- The Summit`s visitors come from more than 30 different countries
- Global and regional leaders in one place (check the list of exhibitors)