- Increase in demand in the security and safety market both in the public and private sectors
- From 2016, real estate construction growth resumed, being the strongest driving force in sales of safety and security equipment
- Full scale implementation of the electronic procurement system has improved the transparency and accessibility of public procurement of equipment and services in the security sector
- Foreign private companies are the main players in Ukraine in the video surveillance segment. Reducing imports from Russia provides an advantage to foreign companies with an experience in designing products for use in high threat environments
- Security services, which involve fighting against corporate fraud and espionage, as well as bodyguard services are underdeveloped in Ukraine.